Were in DoA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orr Archangel Dimak App

3 posters

Go down

Orr Archangel Dimak App Empty Orr Archangel Dimak App

Post by Orr Archangel Dimak Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:28 am

Application DoA 04/03/14

1. What is your main IGN?

A: Orr Archangel Dimak

2. Timezone?

A: U.S. America Pacific

3. Are you able to download Teamspeak 3 and do you have a working mic?

A: Yes

4. List all of your characters IGN and professions

A: 1. Mesmer: Divine Demon Dante 2. Assassin: Orr Archangel Dimak 3. Dervish: Numenors King Theos 4. Paragon: Irish Myth Cucullan 5. Ritualist: Atlantis Wizard Ryu 6. Necromancer: Romes Legion Zeus 7. Warrior: The Legendary Von 8. Ranger: Apollo God of Party 9. Elementalist: Judgment Alchemist 10. Monk: Hyrulian Master Tri

5. What characters are you able to use in DoA? We have a minimum requirement of 2 (Tank Assassin/Mesmer Spiker/Monk UA/Ele Emo)

A: I can use all although, I only have experience with the Mesmer Spiker .  I have done the Monk UA in FOWSC and Ele Emo once in UWSC.

6. What experience do you have in DoA?

A: Just the Mesmer Spiker

7. What other areas are you experienced in besides DoA (UW/FoW/Dungeons/Urgoz/Deep)

A:  Rragers Menagerie sc, Catacombs of Kathadrax sc, Frostmaws’s Burrows sc, Shards of Orr sc, Slavers’s Exile old sc, Bogroots Growth sc, FOWsc, very little UWSC, Urgoz and Deep only done a handful of times.

8. Does your mesmer have r5 Asura rank?

A: yes rank 10

9. Please list your previous guilds and give reasons for leaving.
A: I do not remember most of them just there tags.  Fire a pve guild turned pvp so I quit cause of inactivity. dp a pve turned pvp guild that is why they kicked me.  Last one I do not even remember just remember same thing they told me as the other guilds I joined; they did pve sc but they turned pvp and inactive and kicked me for no apparent reason.
10. Do you know anyone in our guild?

A: Shang Hai Spirits

11. How many hours a day do you play?

A: Usually check in daily at night to sell stuff about 1 hour. However, sometimes I get on earlier or later on in the night to do sc usually depending on the endurance and experience of the team about 1-3 hours.  Also, by the end of the week usually go get Nicolas the travelers gifts.  If no sc or selling is active I do the daily ZM or ZV if I have time.  In addition, holidays I farm for special drops almost the whole half the day until even is over.  Lastly, I do the ZC for combat and alliance battles week for the Luxon and Kurzik points to make out title.

12. What is your total hours played /age?

A: 7,707 hours 106 months

13. Give us 3 interesting facts about you

A. 1. All my characters have full fow armors as of last year
B. 2. My main goal is to get God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals title for my assassin and maybe my warrior if I was CRAZY.
C. 3.  My warrior character’s name The Legendary Von is what inspired the titles dubbed Legendary before the titles existed.  A Arenanet representative saw me talking shit during one of the Wintersday events and said “Legendary….interesting” the rest is Legend.

Orr Archangel Dimak

Back to top Go down

Orr Archangel Dimak App Empty Re: Orr Archangel Dimak App

Post by jaktens tid Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 am

+1 for trial
jaktens tid
jaktens tid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 am

added to FL ill pm tomorrow if i get chance.

please bring corn, apples a redrock or cupcake and some res scrolls
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Orr Archangel Dimak App Empty Postpone

Post by Orr Archangel Dimak Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Yeah thanks for consideration. Unfortunately, do not have time for trial this week. End of week of sweet treats I might have time. Most my time gonna be to farming golden eggs next week and busy this week so, i'll let yah know when I am on next end 2 weeks from now. After end of golden egg farm is done ill re post when I am available. You could just add me to guest list in the mean time or something. Ill busy busy farming these next two weeks though.

Orr Archangel Dimak

Back to top Go down

Orr Archangel Dimak App Empty So what time do you do runs?

Post by Orr Archangel Dimak Mon May 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Ok im done farming for birthday holiday stuff let me know when you guys do runs so I can schedule a trial run please? What times and days are you guys doing DOASC runs and im American Pacific time?

Orr Archangel Dimak

Back to top Go down

Post by ninja Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 pm

we do runs throughout the day, u can add me to ur fl and wisp me anytime

my ign is Ninjaclap Chasos

ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down